[Encyclopedia of cold rice noodles]_How to do_How to do
Rice husk is a kind of pasta food made by using rice as the main raw material through a series of steaming processes.
This kind of food has not been eaten by a lot of people, it is relatively unfamiliar, I have heard of Mippi, and know little about him. After all, it was so big before, and the food was various, many likeIt ‘s normal that you do n’t know about this special dish of Mipi, but you can make it at home. Today I will teach you how to make it.
Main ingredients: 400 grams of wheat flour, 100 grams of cucumber, 200 grams of spinach, 2 grams of yeast, 100 grams of pork (lean), 100 grams of accessories: 3 grams of salt, 10 grams of vinegar, 2 grams of soy sauce, 10 grams of chili oil, 3 grams of garlic (white skin)The steps of practice: 1.
Wash the boiled vegetables, boil them with boiled water and pick up the cold water, grind them into boiled vegetables to get juice; 2.
Put some salt in the flour and sieve, add the bok choy juice and make a dough and wake up for a while; 3.
Scrap the dough with the remaining boiled juice to separate the gluten and starch; 4.
4. The gluten is fermented with yeast powder and can be steamed after being cooked;
The washed out starch water is clear, let it stand for a few hours, and the water and starch will be segmented; 6.
6. Pour off the upper layer of water slowly and stir the remaining batter; 7.
Take a flat-bottomed dish and brush with a layer of oil, add a spoonful of batter and shake well.
8. After flushing the cold water with the buckle, open the Liangpi and remove it from the loading plate; 9.
Cut the steamed noodles into strips of medium size; 10.
The easiest way to eat steamed cold skin is to use cold sauce, add cucumber, shredded white meat and hot pepper, garlic oil, soy sauce and vinegar and mix well.
Method two: 1. Wash the Liangpi, prepare a piece of garlic, cut the Liangpi into strips, put them in a soup bowl and set aside.
2. Unfold the cold skins one by one. Just now the cold skins are clean. It is easier to hold. Open the garlic skin and press it into garlic paste. Add 3, then add the right amount of vinegar, sesame oil, salt, MSG and chili sauce.That’s it, because the pepper sauce contains salt.
4. Stir evenly with chopsticks. At this time, you can also add shredded cucumber, which can be adjusted according to personal taste.
5, can be served on a plate, so that you can stir up the garlic cloves below to avoid unnecessary waste.
Note: garlic crushed into mud will add more flavor, and the taste will not be too spicy.
Method 3: Raw materials: 250 grams of rice crust (roll flour), 10 grams of turnips, 10 grams of mustard, 10 grams of salted vegetables, 10 grams of crispy soybeans, and 10 grams of mung bean sprouts.
Seasoning: Red oil pepper, sesame oil, pepper oil, soy sauce, vinegar, monosodium glutamate, ginger garlic water, spring onion and other appropriate amount.
(1) Grind the rice into rice paste and steam it in a steaming pan brushed with cooked oil. (Cooker: 40458389) After cooling, cut it into 2 cm wide strips and put it in the dish.Add in half a tablespoon of cold water and cooked green sprouts.
(2) Put the kohlrabi, salted vegetables, crispy soybeans, green onion on the rice skin, and use red oil pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, monosodium glutamate, sesame oil, pepper oil, ginger garlic and water on the rice skin to serve.
Technical essentials: Do not add too much water when grinding rice slurry, and put less soy sauce, otherwise the color is not good.