[Can the Pleurotus eryngii be fried with tomatoes?
】 _Tomato_Same food
There are many foods in our daily diet that have certain relative principles. Different foods will easily produce some physical reactions when they encounter different foods. Pleurotus eryngii and tomatoes are two common foods in the daily diet.Pleurotus eryngii tastes better, and is rich in high-quality protein. The nutritional value of tomatoes is also very high. Among them, they can be fried and eaten together, and the taste is very good.
Can Pleurotus eryngii be fried with tomatoes?
Pleurotus eryngii can be fried with tomatoes. Ingredients: 150g of tomatoes, 100g of pleurotus. Ingredients: amount of oil, salt, scallion, tomato sauce. Stir-frying Pleurotus eryngii is a simple and common practice.The biggest highlight of this dish is that it is an appetizing meal. If you want to target this dish and people want to eat it, your appetite will greatly increase. You need to pay attention to introduce small details. First,Tomatoes must be sautéed and then fried with Pleurotus eryngii, so that the taste of tomatoes can be better incorporated into Pleurotus eryngii.
Second, when it is fried, it should be fired quickly, so that the taste will be more delicious.
How to cook tomatoes with Pleurotus eryngii: 1. Cut the Pleurotus eryngii into small pieces, rinse with water, peel and cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
Add oil to the pot and put the green onions. The green onions smell and add tomatoes for a while.
3, stir-fry with Pleurotus eryngii and salt.
4. Add a little water and tomato sauce, and fry for 30 seconds.
Nutritional value Pleurotus eryngii is rich in nutrients, and can be protein, protein, starch, vitamins and calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc and other minerals. Per 100 grams of Pleurotus eryngii contains: (calorie) 31.
00 Cobalt (g) 8.
30 aunts (grams) 0.
10 protein (g)
30 contains 18 kinds of amino acids in protein, among which 8 kinds of amino acids necessary for human body are complete, and it is an edible fungus with high nutrition and health care value.
1. Pleurotus eryngii as a special immunomodulator, has strong host mediation in the activation of T lymphocytes, can stimulate the formation of antibodies, enhance human immunity, and exert anti-cancer, anti-tumor, and lipid-lowering effects.; Pleurotus eryngii polysaccharides have certain inhibitory effects on free radical-induced starch peroxidation.
2.The growth hormone fiber in Pleurotus eryngii has the effect of moisturizing the body and preventing constipation, and has good prevention and treatment effects on parahepatic, acute and chronic hepatitis, myocardial infarction, and cerebral infarction.
3, Pleurotus eryngii is rich in ash content, can participate in the body’s metabolic regulation, maintain human body fluid balance, and plays an important role in maintaining normal growth and development and immune regulation.
4. Pleurotus eryngii belongs to high protein, low fat is protein food. It contains 18 kinds of amino acids and 8 kinds of essential amino acids in human body, which can be easily digested and absorbed by the human body, which can enhance the body’s immunity, strengthen the body, and enhanceThe efficacy of nutrition.
5, 242 grams of potassium per 100 grams of Pleurotus eryngii, potassium can promote the body’s metabolism, stimulate nerve excitement, relieve fatigue, refreshing and refreshing; and the unique fragrance of Pleurotus eryngii also has refreshing and appetizing effects.
Efficacy: Pleurotus eryngii is named for its almond flavor and succulent texture, such as the abalone taste.
It is produced in Gutian County, Fujian Province, Qingyuan County, Zhejiang Province, Hunan, Shandong and other places.
It is rich in nutrients, proteins, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, etc., which can improve the immune function of the human body, and also has anti-cancer, blood fat lowering, gastrointestinal and cosmetic functions.
1. Appetizing and spleen-pleasing abalone is delicious, beneficial to the stomach and has a crisp and tender taste of abalone and a refreshing scent of almonds. It has a good spleen and appetizing effect. It is rare for people with anorexia.Appetizers.
At the same time, it has a good therapeutic effect on gastric ulcers and indigestion.
2. Promote digestion Pleurotus eryngii is rich in rich oligosaccharides. It works with bifidobacteria in the stomach and has the function of promoting digestion and absorption. It has a certain effect on bowel defecation. The supplementary fiber it contains can also promoteGastrointestinal peristalsis detoxification and beauty, eating Pleurotus eryngii may promote digestion and beauty.
3. Lipid-lowering and hypotensive Pleurotus eryngii can provide nutrients such as crude fiber, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus, which can promote the absorption and dissolution of lipids in the human body, prevent hypertension and cardiovascular diseases, and have a certain preventive effect on tumors.And inhibiting effect, it is a kind of health food for lowering blood pressure and blood pressure, preventing disease and cancer.
4. Anemia Pleurotus eryngii is rich in iron, which can effectively regulate symptoms such as iron deficiency anemia, hemolytic anemia, and hemorrhagic anemia.
5.Enhance immunity The content of protein in dried Pleurotus eryngii is 20%. It is a high-protein, low-fat nutritional health product. It contains 18 amino acids and 8 amino acids are necessary for the human body.Mushrooms can add protein to the body, strengthen nutrition, enhance the body’s immune resistance, promote growth and development, and strengthen the body.